- The Bible Project Blog experience’s impact on my new novel The Intersection.
- “Turn the Other Cheek?”: The Bible Project Blog
- Daniel Helminiak’s What the Bible Really Says about Homosexuality: Positive Homosexual Depictions in the Bible
- Daniel Helminiak’s What the Bible Really Says about Homosexuality Curbing Abusive Homosexual Sex Specifically, not Homosexuality in General
- Daniel Helminiak’s What the Bible Really Says about Homosexuality What Romans Refers to as “Unnatural”
Books of The Bible
Tag Archives: Book of Exodus
The Old Testament: Exodus VI: Closing Thoughts
So perhaps this book is the first look at what it really means to have faith in God. Yes, Noah had plenty of faith (in Genesis) but his story doesn’t get the thorough treatment that Moses gets here. Abraham and … Continue reading
Posted in Exodus Tagged Book of Exodus, Leviticus and Homosexuality, Moral Lessons of Exodus, Moses, Noah Leave a comment
The Old Testament: Exodus V: God and His Tabernacle Requirements.
My parents were more than reasonable with both me and my brother. For the most part, If there was a rule, they too followed it. If something only applied to us, they explained why this was so. Let’s say they … Continue reading
Posted in Exodus Tagged Ancient MTV Cribs, Book of Exodus, Rush Limbaugh and the Bible, The Tabernacle Leave a comment
The Old Testament: Exodus IV: The Ten Commandments and Other Rules to Live by
I live in a house that’s over a hundred years old. Where I’m from (L.A.) this is impressive. Where I live (Philadelphia), not so much. Some people flinch when they learn how old my house is because they have a … Continue reading
Posted in Exodus Tagged Book of Exodus, Christian Values, The Ten Commandments Leave a comment