- The Bible Project Blog experience’s impact on my new novel The Intersection.
- “Turn the Other Cheek?”: The Bible Project Blog
- Daniel Helminiak’s What the Bible Really Says about Homosexuality: Positive Homosexual Depictions in the Bible
- Daniel Helminiak’s What the Bible Really Says about Homosexuality Curbing Abusive Homosexual Sex Specifically, not Homosexuality in General
- Daniel Helminiak’s What the Bible Really Says about Homosexuality What Romans Refers to as “Unnatural”
Books of The Bible
Tag Archives: The New Testament
The #Bible’s New Testament: 1 Corinthians III- Paul’s Fun Ideas on Marriage and Women
Even before her whole VMA performance mess, I didn’t care for Miley Cyrus. Part of it is an age thing- should adult men be cranking Hannah Montana music or her stabs at demonstrating that she was all grown up (like … Continue reading
The #Bible’s New Testament: The Book of Acts II: The Gentiles Come Aboard, but not without Some Resistance
In order to complete my Master’s degree, I had to write a thesis. I wrote a book. This took a lot of my time during the two years I attended Rutgers. Draft after draft after draft. Input from peers. Feedback … Continue reading
The Bible’s New Testament: The Gospels II– The Whole is Greater Than the Sum of Its Parts.
I was in a band in college. I’d played with a couple friends near the end of high school, but when I was living in San Diego, I met two guys who needed a bass player. I was clearly under-skilled … Continue reading
Posted in The Gospels, The New Testament Tagged Brad Windhauser, New Testament Jesus, The Gospels, The New Testament Leave a comment