- The Bible Project Blog experience’s impact on my new novel The Intersection.
- “Turn the Other Cheek?”: The Bible Project Blog
- Daniel Helminiak’s What the Bible Really Says about Homosexuality: Positive Homosexual Depictions in the Bible
- Daniel Helminiak’s What the Bible Really Says about Homosexuality Curbing Abusive Homosexual Sex Specifically, not Homosexuality in General
- Daniel Helminiak’s What the Bible Really Says about Homosexuality What Romans Refers to as “Unnatural”
Books of The Bible
Category Archives: Samuel 2
The Old Testament: 2 Samuel, I: Is it Easy to Judge a Parent’s Choice?
At the mall, I’ve witnessed some awful kids. You know the ones, the brats who, when told by their parent to do (or NOT do) something, they ignore the parent or tell them off. Although I must admit that it’s … Continue reading
Posted in Samuel 2 Tagged Being a parent in the Old Testament, Brad Windhauser, King David, Old Testament 2 Comments
The Old Testament: 1 Samuel (and part of 2), III – Lot of Love between David and Jonathan
I understand that some people are more observant than others. I reminded myself of this fact when I read a recent cover story in Entertainment Weekly that profiled stars from the upcoming Liberace biopic. This film examines the flamboyant icon’s … Continue reading
Posted in Samuel 1, Samuel 2 Tagged Brad Windhauser, David and Jonathan, Gay relationship in the Bible, King David, Old Testament Leave a comment