- The Bible Project Blog experience’s impact on my new novel The Intersection.
- “Turn the Other Cheek?”: The Bible Project Blog
- Daniel Helminiak’s What the Bible Really Says about Homosexuality: Positive Homosexual Depictions in the Bible
- Daniel Helminiak’s What the Bible Really Says about Homosexuality Curbing Abusive Homosexual Sex Specifically, not Homosexuality in General
- Daniel Helminiak’s What the Bible Really Says about Homosexuality What Romans Refers to as “Unnatural”
Books of The Bible
Tag Archives: Gay relationship in the Bible
I understand that some people are more observant than others. I reminded myself of this fact when I read a recent cover story in Entertainment Weekly that profiled stars from the upcoming Liberace biopic. This film examines the flamboyant icon’s … Continue reading